jobs in Metford NSW
You refined by:
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
- The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people, and protecting them from harm.
- To be successful in this role, you hold relevant tertiary qualifications combined with a minimum of 5+ years’ relevant industry experience.
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- Collecting trolleys from in and around the store and store carpark - rain, hail or shine is another part of this important role.
- What we can offer you:
- Employment Services experience is highly valued however, we would love to hear from you if you have experience in hospitality, retail, recruitment or similar…
- To be confirmed Employment Status - Expected OccupantFull-Time Closing Date:04-FEB-2020 11:59:00 pm Initiator Title:Ruth Pring Initiated Date:20-JAN-2020 Report…
- Sometimes you take care of customers with advice or a solution on the spot, using your knowledge of current Apple technology to help with iPod, iPhone and iPad…
- Our current Territory Managers have a range of backgrounds, experience, qualification, gender and expertise.
- A Territory Manager is not only an integral part of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.