jobs in Mid Valley VIC
You refined by:
- Desirable: Do you have previous retail experience?
- Attractive staff discounts across all our brands and stores.
- Assisting customers with general queries.
- We care for our customers and the people who work alongside us.
- Whether you work in one of our stores, as a software engineer in IT, in a huge distribution…
$24.85 - $27.75 an hour
- LRH Mental Health Service operates an integrated specialist mental health program across the region and provides inpatient and community mental health care for…
$64,600 - $70,500 a year
- Assisting store management in driving sales and achieving targets, while controlling costs and losses.
- Be a part of a leading international retailer.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
$52,493 a year
- Perform all duties relating to the management of persons in the custody of Victoria Police.
- You will be a valued member of the local police team and play a…
- The key focus of this role is on people management, managing the customer experience, staff leadership and support whilst also providing specialist advice to…
- Millers is on the hunt for a Full Time Store Manager who has a passion for fashion and is dedicated to giving our customers the best in store experience.
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- A tertiary qualification (or equivalent experience) in criminology, social science, law or other relevant disciplines are desirable.
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology.
- Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.