jobs in Mid Valley VIC
- Our team provides personal support to members of the community accessing a wide range of Government services from health and public transport information, to…
- Responding to emails, answering and processing incoming calls and messages in a friendly and efficient manner.
- All applications must be submitted online.
$64,600 - $70,500 a year
- Assisting store management in driving sales and achieving targets, while controlling costs and losses.
- Be a part of a leading international retailer.
- At Banjo’s we love making great tasting, fresh out of the oven food and most of all making our customers happy.
- Banjo’s Bakery Café Traralgon.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Millers is on the hunt for a Full Time Store Manager who has a passion for fashion and is dedicated to giving our customers the best in store experience.
$24.85 - $27.75 an hour
- LRH Mental Health Service operates an integrated specialist mental health program across the region and provides inpatient and community mental health care for…
The Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA)
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- The role of the family and community in 'growing up' the child, building their sense of belonging and resilience, educating them about their culture and…
$52,493 a year
- Perform all duties relating to the management of persons in the custody of Victoria Police.
- You will be a valued member of the local police team and play a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.