jobs in Narre Warren VIC
- Respond to a high volume of incoming calls (300+ per day), directing them to the appropriate internal contacts;
- Immediate start for experienced Receptionist.
- Assistance with marketing and sales projects.
- Min 1-2 years data entry experience.
- Exciting, fast paced role in a growing buisness.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- General administration duties including reception cover, as required.
- The successful Executive Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Advance your career as an Administrator.
- Work for one of Australia's most dynamic and exciting organisations.
- Answering incoming calls, welcoming and signing in guests, maintaining meeting rooms, handling all incoming/outgoing couriers and deliveries.
- Provide Administrative support to the Sales Manager assisting with;
- Market leading Real Estate company with a national presence.
- Answering the phone and customer service.
- Exciting and fun role in a busy metropolitan office.
- Great chance for career growth and learning.
- Assisting with front desk and reception duties when required.
- Be a part of a fantastic and growing buisness.
- General ad-hoc tax as required.
- Basic adhoc duties as required.
- Business qualification preferred but not required.
- Establish, implement and coordinate organisational and office management…
- Further scanning, filing and ad hoc duties.
- 2 years experience and in a similar role.
- They are a newly created brand already making waves within the market.
Be the first to see new jobs in Narre Warren VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.