jobs in Narre Warren VIC
You refined by:
Victorian Government (undo)
- GV Health provides a range of acute, mental health, aged and primary health and community support services across the Goulburn Valley Sub Region of the…
- Other duties will include carrying out a variety of administrative tasks such as data entry and other computer based activities, performing relief reception…
$52,493 - $67,410 a year
- Applicants MUST address the full key selection criteria in their application which is accessible via the position description (PD) attached to the job…
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by Austin Health and if required, a Working With Children Check.
- Departmental employees are required to comply with all legal requirements including the Child Safe Standards to keep children safe from harm and abuse.
- Employment of successful candidates will be subject to a National Police Check.
- Position Description - Communication Administration Officer, Policy and…
- A minimum of 12 months to 2 years' post-admission experience.
- The Victorian Court of Appeal is seeking a legally qualified individual to be the associate to…
- The Major Events Assistant supports other members of the Major Events Team to deliver high quality events, including the Department's major events, along with a…
- To be considered for this position, your application should include a supporting statement demonstrating that you meet the key selection criteria and any job…
$85,279 - $96,759 a year
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Records Check prior to commencing employment with the Department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.