jobs in Newcastle NSW
You refined by:
- You will be required to complete a Criminal background check and obtain a Working with Children Check.
- You are communicating information regarding the NDIS as…
- If you meet the above criteria and you are available for an immediate start please call Dean Walker on 02 4032 7300 to discuss your application further.
- Applicants from retail and hospitality background encouraged to apply!
- Don’t hold back, we start progressing applications today!
- To secure your place please send your current resume in word format if your skill sets reside in the any of the following fields:
- Minimum Certificate III in Business Administration or other relevant equivalent qualifications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and liaise effectively with…
- Bring your current skills, experience and goals and let us find you a great role in an organisation that aligns with your ideal cultural fit.
- Must have a current drivers licence and reliable transport.
- To be eligible for the role you must meet the following criteria;
- Must hold a white card.
- Have a valid drivers licence and reliable transport.
- Hold a current forklift ticket.
- Hold a current dogman ticket.
- Be a reliable and hard working individual.
- Do you have experience in retail management OR successfully leading a sales team?
- Proven success within a retail sales environment and achieving KPIs.
- Current Class C unrestricted drivers licence.
- Tertiary qualifications in Local Government Regulatory Services, Town Planning, Development and Building…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.