- Processing all site entry applications.
- Providing travel, accommodation and administration services to the Mining team you will be responsible for:
- You will need to be able to provide me with two recent references to confirm your relevant piling experience.
- Operators with extensive piling experience.
- Do you possess a Cert IV in Human Resources or a related qualification coupled with HR administration based experience?
- Human Resources reporting and analysis.
- Both of these roles require a valid HR licence and experience working with concrete/roadworks.
- Civil works labourers required for council job South of the River…
- You will need to have a valid Driver's licence and be able to pass a pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol test.
- You will be working FIFO from Perth.
- In conjunction with our client, and our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Females, Aboriginal and Torres…
- They are looking for a Health and Safety Specialist to help our client bring health and safety to the forefront of the business.
- Diploma in OHS/WHS or higher.
- Seeking an available Trades Assistant.
- Holder of High Risk license for;
- Assisting the maintenance team with repair of plant machinery and equipment as well as…
- Must hold a current High Risk Forklift Licence.
- Must hold a HR Drivers Licence.
- Hays are currently seeking experienced FIFO stores candidates to start…
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, your core duties of this position include rates and service charge modelling, issuing rate notices, maintenance of Councils…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.