jobs in Oakhurst NSW
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
- Qualification in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Discounts on private health insurance.
- Office & Site Management, Reception duties.
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in a PA/EA role.
- Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Executive Assistant, Administrative.
- Manage a team of 2 Receptionists.
$81,427 - $91,268 a year
- Provide senior administration support, including extensive diary and email management, prioritising information, proof-reading and preparing correspondence,…
- Administration and Office management duties.
- Plan and execute Food Corp events within budget and in line with the company expense policy.
- What's in it for you?
$69,663 - $79,695 a year
- UTS staff also benefit from a wide range of Employee Benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging…
- Provide overall executive administration and personal assistant support to BWM and when required act as support to the Leadership Team at BWMD Sydney.
- Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest…
- Committed to international content creation, Seven Studios maintains a production presence in key global territories including New Zealand, London, and Los…
Policy, Strategy & Science
- We recognise that we operate in a diverse community and welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander…
- Project work as needed to support the ANZ Sales team’s goals such as but not limited to tracking ANZ Sales team’s open tasks on behalf of ANZ MD.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.