- To be considered for this vacancy you will need to have your own car & a current driver’s licence.
- As an apprentice Carpenter you will have the opportunity to…
- This is an Australian owned and operated child care centre that take great pride in the quality of care and learning they offer.
- Use attention to detail in administration duties when scheduling appointments and entering patient information into dental software.
- The role is required to:
- A current driver's licences and knowledge of the industry is desirable for this role.
- But most of all we are looking for candidates that have a passion for…
- To be considered for this vacancy you will need to - Have a White Card - Drivers licence and own transport - Be honest - Have a good attitude - Keen to learn…
- Car & current licence is essential.
- You will continue to work towards gaining a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III Carpentry.
- Are you interested in completing a Joinery apprenticeship?
- As an apprentice undertaking this role you will use various wood machining tools to shape wood.
- The successful candidate must have a current licence and reliable transport, reside locally to Hornsby area, be willing to learn, reliable and hard working.
- Are interested in a school-based traineeship in health insurance and are passionate about making a difference in health care.
- Allowing you to finish school.
- If you are passionate about providing quality education and care to children, and want to be part of this exceptional centre this is the position for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.