jobs in Oatlands NSW
- You will complete a 4 year apprenticeship whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III Carpentry.
- Must hold or willing to obtain your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate prior to commencement of employment.
- High level of personal hygiene.
- As a childcare trainee you will be required to complete a Certificate III in Early Education and Care – CHC30113.
- Develop a good report with the parents.
- Apprenticeship involves planting, hedging, mowing, identifying plants and other related duties on sporting ovals, fields and cricket ground.
- A 3 year traineeship in Certificate III Arboriculture, duties include:
- Drivers Licence and transport is required.
- Some elevated work platforms and cranes.
- This qualification provides competencies to select components, install, set up, test, fault find, repair and maintain refrigeration systems and equipment that…
Be the first to see new jobs in Oatlands NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.