jobs in Oatlands NSW
- You will complete a 4 year apprenticeship whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III Carpentry.
- You will also continue working towards completing a nationally recognized qualification in Certificate III Telecommunications Technology.
- A Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping can lead to a range of rewarding career options, including:
- CERTIFICATE IV IN ACCOUNTING AND BOOKKEEPING.
- Are interested in a school-based traineeship in health insurance and are passionate about making a difference in health care.
- Allowing you to finish school.
- Must hold or willing to obtain your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate prior to commencement of employment.
- High level of personal hygiene.
- Apprenticeship involves planting, hedging, mowing, identifying plants and other related duties on sporting ovals, fields and cricket ground.
- If you have had previous relevant work experience, or have a portfolio/photos of cakes, biscuits or pastries you have made, will be highly regarded.
- You will also work towards completing a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III in Formwork / Falsework.
- As a childcare trainee you will be required to complete a Certificate III in Early Education and Care – CHC30113.
- Develop a good report with the parents.
- You will also work towards completing a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care while gaining practical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.