jobs in Ormeau QLD
You refined by:
Brisbane QLD (undo)
- Reporting into the Administration Supervisor, this role is responsible for all reception and general administration duties based in our Brisbane CBD office.
- Excellent technical skills and understanding of software applications.
- With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Newcastle and a complement of…
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within a professional services environment.
- Applications to remain current for 12 months.
- You plan for and implement regular monitoring and review of systems and processes utilised by support staff within…
Cover-More Insurance Services
- Training qualifications desirable (Certificate IV in Training and Assessment).
- Deliver customer service excellence training tailored to the needs of our…
- The successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications in a business or communications related discipline, a minimum of two years’ experience in a Business…
- We work across a range of industries including agribusiness, tourism, aged care and real estate.
- Attractive Further education program and supportive learning…
- Our energetic vision is complemented by our investment in quality people and a proven commitment to forging strong, durable client relationships.
- Up to 25% Insurance, home loan, travel and retail discounts.
- As the Portfolio & Risk Advisor, you will be responsible for providing independent oversight,…
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.