jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
- If you meet the above criteria please contact Kelly Services by applying online today.
- One of Australian's biggest printing companies.
- At the heart of David Jones operation, this facility stores and dispatches the latest fashion, household goods and accessories from reputable brands.
- Excellent attention to detail - to check and review dates, postage and barcodes.
- Day or Afternoon shift available.
- MAIL SORTER | PRINTING INDUSTRY.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience within a records officer or similar role.
- The successful candidate will be engaged on a 10-week contract and will be responsible…
- Must have or willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.
- Kelly services is looking to engage with Multiple Events Coordinators for the Halloween Education…
- Ability to pass a Police Background Check.
- If you meet the above requirements and should you be looking for a Warehouse assistant job in an on call position…
- GREAT PAY WITH HEAPS OF OVERTIME AVAILABLE.
- Our client is a leading manufacturer of residential and industrial roller doors and shutters in the Australian…
- IMMEDIATE START after successfully passing a pre-employment medical check.
- Availability to work day shifts.
- TEMP TO PERM POSITION FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.
- Previous experience being a Store Person and strong Administration Skills.
- Ability to pass a National Police Check.
- $30 - $34 per hour plus super.
- Create a plan for inspections for each operating quarter and report (weekly) on progress to achieving this plan.
- 2 - 3 experience as a Quality inspector is.
Be the first to see new jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.