jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
Sort by: relevance -
$65,000 - $85,000 a year
- Undertake analysis and modelling for current and future client and partners to support decision making and optimise use of resources;
- CA or CPA part qualified.
- My client builds and integrates end to end metereing infrastructure solutions for customers from wide range of technology partners.
- Able to work within a team.
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Supporting key customer strategies and arrangements through appropriate pricing, rebate and credit arrangements.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum Certificate IV in WHS.
- RTW qualification and a strong understanding of the Return to Work process.
- Work with key stakeholders to oversee and manage the…
- Liaising with customers regarding contract terms and/or purchase orders.
- Advising customers of due invoice to ensure payment will be received on time.
$300 - $350 a day
- Degree or equivalent plus 3+ years related experience.
- Develop annual Operations Plan for each covered Partner, aligning these plans to client's sales business…
- Where appropriate, suggest process improvement in relation to current activities, either through system enhancements or procedural updates.
- Specialising in contract and temp-to-perm recruitment within the North Shore, due to the extra support needed around the calender year end there are several…
- Experience recruiting sales roles extremely desirable.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Ideally you will have 5 years experience in a similar area and have the following:
- Brilliant workplace environment with great culture and opportunity for growth…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.