jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
You refined by:
- You will be the second hire on the Salesforce platform and report directly into the Senior Salesforce Program Lead working on Sales, Service, Community and…
- As the test Environment Manager you will spearhead the existing Test and Environment activities, playing a major part in the SDLC.
$1,200 - $1,300 a day
- The initiative is inflight, budget approval in place covers new building in Sydney CBD (consolidating 2 city sites) + new Parramatta site (consolidating 2…
- As an Enterprise Release Manager you will be overlooking the release of 80+ applications throughout the ANZ region.
- Hands on cross cloud experience on Salesforce platform (Sales, Service, Community).
- Hold multiple valid Salesforce certifications.
- They will be the lead role in ensuring the banks level of security is assessed taking into account the current and future threat landscape, attacker tradecraft…
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology and/or Business or equivalent industry experience Desired.
- Must have a relevant visa to work in Australia.
- A relevant Financial Crime tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of KYC / OCDD experience within an Institutional On-boarding role.
- With a proven track record you will combine your strong numeracy, problem resolution and communication skills to complement your professional qualifications.
- You will be working closely with relevant stakeholders (Product managers & Architecture team) to design, contribute to road maps and transformation strategies.
Be the first to see new jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.