jobs in Oxford Falls NSW
$100,000 a year
- The Account Manager will create, manage and execute account based marketing programs from our client's tier-one customers.
- Reporting performance to the client.
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- A 2-year progression plan.
- 2 + years Sales/Account Management experience (any sales).
- Manage and develop current Channel Partners and Corporate Clients (HPA’s).
$70,000 a year
- You will love this energetic and dynamic environment where you are able to grow, implement your ideas and have autonomy over your work.
- Our agency guarantees that all applications made to our advertised positions are 100% confidential and all candidates are met with before submitting details to…
- Diploma of business, or equivalent workplace sales experience.
- Running Weekly sales meetings on a Monday morning & ensuring all team members have proactive…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- A Tier 1 qualification in broking.
- As an active member of the community, this business truly prides themselves on providing the best customer service and…
$100,000 a year
- An established, stable brand name agency with over 10 years plus in NSW Govt.
- Join one of Sydney's most widely recognised Executive Technology agencies with an…
- Ideally, Tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Science, Business or similar.
- At least 2 years healthcare selling experience.
- With branches across Australia, it has built an industrial sales/distribution aftermarket business and also supplies the OEM and mining sectors.
- Develops process for Pre-sales team to support sales teams on account plan strategies.
- Ensure that the Fenergo application is presented in the best light with…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.