jobs in Pakenham Upper VIC
You refined by:
Assistant Store Manager (undo)
- Previous management experience, ideally within fashion retail.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career.
- Understanding of fashion and trends.
$78,000 - $88,100 a year
- Supporting the Store Manager in driving store sales and achieving targets.
- Extensive training in a dynamic retail environment.
- 45 hours per week contract.
- An essential part of the role is meeting sales targets and ensuring that the retail team is both achieving and supported, whilst promoting the brand through…
$55,000 a year
- Opportunity to develop and progress up the retail food chain.
- Are you a skilled manager who is ready to THRIVE with a leading retailer?
- What’s in it for you:
- And because Dan Murphy’s is part of Woolworths Group, you’ll be part of Australia’s largest retail group.
- Assistant Store Manager (Customer Experience) | Dan…
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and completing stock-takes.
- This is your opportunity to put your excellent retail management skills to great use in this fast growing, dynamic and innovative brand and be a Future Store…
- 2 + years experience in an Assistant Manager / Store Manager position.
- Work with innovative product with a leading retailer.
- Are you an Ultimate PERFORMER?
- Want to be part of the brand that everyone is talking about and elevate your career in retail management!
- This is an #AMAZING opportunity for an Assistant Store…
- Our Chadstone Store is looking for an amazing Assistant Store Manager who will spoil our customers and lead a passionate team.
- You will be responsible for:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.