jobs in Parramatta NSW
You refined by:
Sales Development Representative (undo)
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account knowledge.
The Start Smart
$23 - $30 an hour
- Provide assistance to marketing and sales teams to support any activities required in the sales process.
- At least 2 years in B2B sales, or account relationship…
- In addition to these and other activity targets, you explore and recommend new creative outbound sales initiatives to drive qualified sales leads.
$65,000 a year
- Benefit from a structured career progression plan that works on 6-month increments.
- Build strong and long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
SalesPond Pty Ltd
$50,000 - $53,400 a year
- We are a vibrant and energetic company that is growing FAST.
- Come join us to learn relevant life-long skills from a world-class team!
- A university degree or relevant tertiary qualification.
- The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will make outbound calls to potential clients who have…
- Influence sales and support the monthly sales targets of dedicated Account Executives.
- Fast track progression path and defined training structure: once promoted…
- We offer some pretty cool perks too including; shadow equity plan, fruit & healthy snacks, your birthday on us, annual flu shots, community outreach programme…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- The role of the Sales Development representative is to win and retain new business, with a hunter’s mentality you will find innovative ways to reach out…
$1,000 - $2,500 a week
- Cold calling sales: 1 year (Required).
- We are looking for* fresh-faces to join our vibrant and exciting team in Sydney in a part-time sales position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.