jobs in Pearcedale VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Store Manager (undo)
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment.
- The opportunity to grow your retail fashion career.
- Retail store management experience is a must.
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding…
- An experienced and well- rounded retailer with a minimum of 2-4 years’ management experience in a retail environment.
- Loves the Glue brand and culture.
Autograph / Beme
- Autograph is on the hunt for a Full Time Store Manager who has a passion for fashion and is dedicated to giving our customers the best in store experience.
- Our ideal Rockwear Store Manager possess these skills, qualities and attributes:Strong retail experience, passionate about sales and meeting KPI'sExperience in…
- An opportunity to further your retail career in a supportive culture with a leading Retailer.
- If you are excited about developing your career in retail…
- We are part of a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people.
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
- Rivers is on the hunt for a Full Time Store Manager who has a passion for fashion and is dedicated to giving our customers the best in store experience.
Crossroads / Katies
Narre Warren VIC
- Katies is on the hunt for a Full Time Store Manager who has a passion for fashion and is dedicated to giving our customers the best in store experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.