You refined by:
Chandler Macleod (undo)
jobs in Perth East St Georges Tce WA
- The duties of this role rotate between moving items around the workshop and yard using both the overhead crane and forklift, and also dismantling benches/racks,…
- Possess a current Western Australia Class C Drivers licence.
- Proficient in supporting a Windows based environment, Active Directory and a range of common office…
- A demonstrated background in Machine Operation with a minimum 2 years experience, ideally in a food or beverage production environment.
- Must hold Australian Driver's Licence.
- Define and implement local change activities to support Project deliverables.
- To be successful you will be;
- Working from the CBD 2 days a week & on-site 1 day a week (Perth Airport).
- 12 month contract with potential for extension!
- Flexibility & a team player attitude.
- Relevant operator tickets and licenses.
- With our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait…
- A Bachelor of Psychology or Social Work, and current registration with either AASW (ACCREDITED MENTAL HEALTH SOCIAL WORKER) or AHPRA is essential.
- Any other admin duties required.
- As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of…
- Will need to fit into current UI framework (angular/material design) - we cannot drastically change it and are committed to it.
- What do I need to qualify:
- A minimum Bachelor degree of:
- Potential 12+ months contract for the right candidate.
- Experience within commercial analysis, contract review, negotiation and/or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.