jobs in Phillip Island VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Officer VIC (undo)
Officer Fish and Chips
- Now hiring at Shop21/445 Princes Highway, Officer.
New Zealand Red Cross
$45,000 - $46,000 a year
- The Accounts Officer is mainly responsible for retail support and general accounting admin but also supply backup for the rest of the accounting team functions…
- You will work with the PR & Communications Manager to deliver the organisation’s internal communications plan as well as delivering the communications plan for…
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Prepare Transmittal and dispatch of letters, documents and supplies.
- Monitor postage machine load balance and request replenishment.
- We run a large carpentry business operating in the south east suburbs of Melbourne.
- We specialise in framing, mostly on multi unit development sites.
$86,382 - $96,659 a year
- Working in a well-equipped University teaching clinic, with access to a range of modern equipment and fully equipped vehicles for on farm work, you will provide…
- Knowledge of current Australian Government international education processes, issues and trends in education and training and government services and…
- Implement a local Sales and Marketing plan to achieve business objectives.
- Our client, a leading global chemical trading company, is seeking an ambitious and…
- 3 – 5 years of related and relevant experience, preferably in educational institution or acceptable equivalent.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.