jobs in Pimlico QLD
You refined by:
$27.60 - $29.20 an hour
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Minimum Diploma of Youth Work or relevant qualification in the areas of practice, or equivalent level experience.
CBC Staff Selection
- As the Administration Officer for Program Support, you will support the Regional Manager and Program team with project and program activities as well as…
- The successful candidates will need to hold some, but not necessarily all of these qualifications, but experience in a heavy equipment environment is essential.
- A brief resume including contact details for 2 referees (one of whom should be your current supervisor).
- Applications remain current for 12 months from the…
- Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aidand CPR certificate.
- This can include assisting with daily living activities, social and recreational…
Agile Group (APAC) Pty Ltd
$26.68 - $30.00 an hour
- Respond to emergencies, providing necessary First Aid and assistance to all patrons / staff members.
- Cert II ( As a minimum) in Security Operations (Preferred).
- Whilst this role requires a Forklift ticket you will also be required to assist the crew in labouring duties.
- Local Townsville Work - Be home every night.
- Relevant RII or SSE signed competencies.
- Our client is seeking safety focused, experienced Operators to be a part of this major mining operation located in the…
- Camp + meals + other perks.
- Work /life balance - even time roster.
- Camp+ meals provided, 12hr shifts (D/N).
- Great rates on offer + loyalty bonuses paid!
- Has previous fashion retail experience.
- Confident to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Is a friendly, enthusiastic person who is confident talking to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.