jobs in Rodd Point NSW
You refined by:
- At the end of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified metal fabricator.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team as a first or second year…
- Desire to learn a broad range of skills.
- Signs and Graphics apprentices will learn to:
- Use of advanced printing software and technology.
Pond Splash Pty Ltd
- Must be well presented, well spoken and hungry to grow and develop a career in marketing.
- This is a sales and marketing intern role with opportunity to progress…
- Preferably Drivers licence and ACMA Licence.
- Telecom Today consist of a team of experienced, licensed and honest technicians.
- Have a desire to learn.
Solid Ground Landscaping
- A valid driver's licence is preferred.
- Landscape maintenance including ; gardening duties, pruning, mowing mulching and planting.
- Our Apprentice program offers individuals the opportunity to be mentored by our experienced Auto Technicians, work in one of our state of the art workshop…
- Would be encouraged to continue their education to gain building licence.
- Must have drivers licence and own vehicle.
- All ages encouraged to apply.
- Working alongside a qualified and skilled builder you will gain valuable hands on experience, mentoring and support.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools.
Ogis Engineering Pty Ltd
- This position is open to current and/ or new apprenticeships.
- Select and use appropriate tools, equipment, materials and machines.
- If you meet the criteria then send your resume via the apply button; for more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, call our crew on 1300 765…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.