jobs in Rodd Point NSW
You refined by:
AWS Australia Pty Ltd (undo)
- Stduying towards a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant discipline (Law, Political Science, Public Policy, etc.).
- 1 + years of relevant IT experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 6 + months of relevant IT experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- This position is open to current ANZ citizens/current Australian PR holders/Candidates with sufficient Australian working rights for this role.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning…
- 4+ years of relevant contracting experience.
- Experience reviewing and drafting contract terms in technology licensing and service contracts or a broad range of…
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts…
- Record of success in an outbound sales or prospecting role in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales/ technology-related environment.
- Advanced degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Facilitate alignment and effective AWS communication within sales team and internal/external key partners…
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- Recruiting and Hiring - You will take the lead in hiring quality personnel who not only fit the needs of the current organization but will allow the team to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.