jobs in Rodd Point NSW
- Amazon Web Services ("AWS") enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure.
- Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required.
- AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Proactively monitors network performance and develops the needed paths to green when operations deviates from plan, coordinates with Site Leads on appropriate…
- Your responsibilities include developing a territory strategy for your patch, qualifying opportunities within new customer accounts, managing and growing…
- You will be someone who is deeply excited about this space, and who is passionate about helping customers understand the value proposition of AWS services…
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5-8 years sales acquisition experience with large enterprise customers, as well as the sales/business acumen to drive…
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts…
- 10+ years' experience in sales engaging at CXO level with a background from consulting, cloud, high-tech or related fields.
- Degree qualifications (Bachelors or Masters Degree in relevant subject).
- Build inspirational C-suite video case studies to showcase the value and business…
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.