- Act as a key point of escalation for enquiries.
- Manage a team of two - previous management experince not required.
- Our client is a large media entity.
- Your commitment and passion to drive the repairs team will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and added health care allowance.
- Deliver assigned targets around savings / value delivery, risk management and governance.
- Managing contract life cycles and negotiations of suppliers delivering…
- Our client is national retail organisation.
- Ability to own the sales training program end to end.
- Newly created role, build the program from scratch and own end…
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or a related field).
- Coordinate and implement marketing initiatives on a local and national level.
- Our client is a progressive organisation with a non-hierarchical structure and great benefits.
- Flexible working - work one day per week from home.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or equivalent with at least 5 year's experience in a data reporting, analytics and business intelligence.
- Our client is global media business.
- Comfortable in a changing environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Join an established talent function.
- Our client is a global consumer business.
- Bring creative recruitment ideas and strategies to the team.
- Our client is well known global retail business.
- Support your own client group.
- Provide HR advice and support.
- Cyclical HR pieces of work.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Initiate relevant reports and communication plans.
- You will be responsible for playing a pivotal role in helping ensuring…
- They are manufacturer of a luxury brand and offer the best products to their customers.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation's, legal demands and…
- Exposure in the competitive retail indutsry.
- Our client is a high end retailer.
- The successful candidate is a motivated self starter with 1- 2 years prior…
- Ability to deliver on methodology and implement tools.
- Exciting mix of talent development, l&d and organisational development.
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Proven business partnering experience with a range of key business stakeholders.
- Analyse, evaluate and report on sales performance and provide commentary to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.