jobs in Rodd Point NSW
$85,000 - $130,000 a year
- As a strong Tier 3 builder, our client focus's on commercial fit out, retail, education, industrial and hospitality sectors and win most of their work through…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Experience with Tier 2 or Tier 1 contractors is preferable.
- Experience on projects with a minimum value of $50m.
- Experience with Jobpac and Aconex beneficial.
$130,000 - $142,350 a year
- As Contracts Administrator your duties will include:
- Previous Contract Administration position with at least 5 years site based commercial experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a previous role.
- At Brix Projects we have a number of our clients seeking experienced Contracts Administrators.
- This award winning builder consistently delivers high end complex and interesting commercial fit out, government, education, aged care and health projects from …
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Sorting out problems related to contracts and services provided;
- Establish, maintain and update all records of correspondence related to contract’s activity;
Best For The Job
North Sydney NSW
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Your duties will include but are not limited to:
Brefni Pty Ltd
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Contract Administrator to join our Sydney team on a permanent basis to be based on site in Sydney's CBD.
MCS Civil (NSW) Pty Ltd
$65,000 - $74,999 a year
- MCS Civil (NSW) are seeking a contract administrator with 2 years relevant experience, with a diploma in business administration or higher qualification.
A2Z Building and Construction Pty Ltd
$55,000 a year
- The right candidate will be responsible for executing the entire contract administration process end-to-end and coordinating all interfaces within the project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.