Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Current open drivers license desirable however not essential.
- An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Receptionist to join our Health Club team!
- Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, and other requests related to placing or receiving telephone calls.
- Posting Date Sep 17, 2019.
- Current drivers license desirable however not essential.
- Answering guests queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Recognising and welcoming regular guests.
- Above all else, we are searching for a passionate individual who aspires toward a career in fashion retail and holds an interest in developing within the Sussan…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
- The successful candidate will go through an intensive training program, which typically lasts for 3 months.
- Are you a risk taker who enjoys problem solving?
- Working at The Star brings some great benefits, including generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants, lunch provided daily, free light rail,…
$55,000 - $70,000 a year
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes.
- An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude.
- This is a casual position in the Events team based in our Sydney CBD office (2-3 days availability required on any days of the week).
- Sep 17, 2019, 4:08:32 PM.
- Now hiring at 455 George St, Sydney.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.