jobs in St Georges SA
- At least 2 years administration experience.
- Note that if you haven't received a reply within 2 weeks please regard your application as being unsuccessful in…
- Lounge attendant duties- provide attendees hot and cold beverages including alcohol, rotate finger food, replenish supplies where needed.
- You are a fit and healthy person (able to frequently lift 15 kg's) with good presentation and a current driver's licence ("P" Plates are okay).
$45 an hour
- Please also state if you currently hold any clearances such as police in your cover letter.
- Maxima is a community organisation supporting people in their…
- Hold a current DCSI (Disability-Related) Clearance or child related clearance or willing to obtain one.
- This can include up to full personal care and the use of…
- A competitive salary and benefits are offered, including salary sacrifice options, discounts on health insurance and flexible working arrangements.
- The role will assist to enable a range of physical activity and other wellbeing related activities to occur across the City for visitors, students, workers and…
- Must hold a provisional or full driver's licence and own vehicle.
- This is an entry-level position and will provide paid, hands on experience and an opportunity…
- Working full time across a 7 day weekly roster, with a minimum of 38 hours per week.
- Applicants must be a minimum 18 years of age due to liquor licencing laws.
- To apply, complete the online application form and attach a copy of your current resume and cover letter.
- This position is entry level and would suit a junior…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.