- During this time, you will be working full time across a 7 day weekly roster, with a minimum of 38 hours per week.
- Day-to-day duties may include:
- Must hold a provisional or full driver’s licence and own vehicle.
- Receive paid study leave to complete your qualification.
- Do you enjoy working in the outdoors?
- Your goal is to build the network and achieve the required individual performance levels in the delivery of contracted employment services, specifically the…
- Current police clearance and relevant working with children/vulnerable people clearances or be willing to obtain.
- Some of your key tasks:
- High level of administration duties.
- Maxima is a community organisation supporting people in their pursuit of meaningful and fulfilling work and our community…
- A current Senior First Aid certificate or willingness to successfully complete this is essential.
- A current South Australian Working with Children Check (WWCC),…
- Enjoy working with children to provide high standards in teaching swimming and water safety, gain satisfaction in watching growth and development in swimming…
- Current driver's licence and own vehicle.
- Ability to drive a manual vehicle (small truck that can be driven with a car licence).
- Physically fit for manual work.
- If you have the skills and experience we are looking for please apply today with a current resume and contactable referees.
- Ability to Make a Difference.
- As a vineyard operator you will be responsible for operating bin chase tractors and potentially harvesting machines for night work during harvest however at the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.