jobs in Tynong VIC
- The Service Coordinator reports to the Service Operations Team Lead and the primary function will be to receive and transmit reliable messages, tracking and…
- Must possess a current Forklift licence and be confident on both the counterbalance and reach forklift.
- General warehouse duties and housekeeping.
ATEL Employment Services
- You must hold a current car or bike license and have your own vehicle.
- ATEL will take care of everything for you, from commencement, completion, training fees,…
Bayswater West Primary School
- Teachers at range 1 are responsible for teaching their own classes and may also assist and participate in policy development, project teams and the organisation…
- The management of significant school program or functional areas in schools involve assistant principals in the analysis of the needs of students and the…
- We actively encourage applications from any background.
- As one of the world’s most well known and largest providers of automotive finance, this global brand is…
- Reporting to the Operations Team Leader, you will perform warehouse duties to accurately and efficiently meet expectations around the receipt of incoming orders…
PowerPlus Energy Pty Ltd
$24.36 an hour
- Available for immediate start, this full-time, hands-on position will see the successful candidates responsible for the daily activities of this busy and fast…
- The Collections Team is an energetic, enthusiastic and results driven team, who have a passion for work and a can-do attitude.
- We are looking for a person who:
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- If you are energetic, hard-working, and have an eye for detail then you.
- Australian owned TEX @ Site Pty Ltd is an industry leader in mobile on-site HV testing…
Open Real Estate
$46,000 - $55,000 a year
- We value our team and care about people and the ideal candidate shares these values, has at least 1 year of experience working in a real estate office and has…
Red Coral Seafood
- Must be able to weight check and quality of fish.
- Red Coral Seafood is Seeking a full time experience fish filleter/fish processor.
- Must have a good attitude.
Australian Suspension Supplies
$50,000 a year
- A major part of this role is answering incoming calls from customers so a clear personable phone manner is priority.
- Assessing needs of our customers.
- Key responsibilities will be identifying and visiting potential customers, obtaining requests for quote, documentation of activities and follow up of quotations…
- Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- As part of the Customer Service team, the Retention Specialist role is responsible for effectively communicating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.