Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic…
$806 - $1,046 a week
- Please upload your current resume and address the selection criteria as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements…
- In this role, you can expect retail hours, which will vary and may include evening shifts, regular weekends and public holidays where required.
$50,263 - $56,503 a year
- This position requires a NSW Working With Children Check, please provide your Working With Children Check number.
- Current NSW Working with Children Check.
$49,110 a year
- Our Wollongong office has partnered with My Aged Care and they have entrusted us with their most valuable possessions - their clients.
- What we can offer you:
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a Pre-Employment Medical and Police Clearance Check.
- Our customers range from hospitals, clinics, vets,…
$1,259 - $1,443 a week
- Appropriate qualifications and/or level of experience in a governance, policy or legal role (preferably Local Government).
- $1259.40 - $1442.80 pw + super.
- And because Dan Murphy’s is part of Woolworths Group, you’ll be part of Australia’s largest retail group.
- Assistant Store Manager | Dan Murphy’s Wollongong Area…
- Harvey Norman is a market leader in the retail sector.
- Your role will be centered around providing solutions to customers who visit the store.
$68,247 - $77,180 a year
- As an equal opportunity employer, and a recognised leader in gender equality, we encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of backgrounds and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.