jobs in Wadalba NSW
You refined by:
$30 - $35 an hour
- Specifically, we would love to hear from candidates who have relevant experience in the following;
- If you have a hard-working attitude, a flexible approach to…
$65,000 a year
- Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, your duties will be but not limited to:
- Manage incoming calls and customer visits.
- You will get ongoing work on a casual basis and will be paid well above the minimum award rate.
- You must have a valid NSW Driving Licence.
$30 an hour
- Current driver’s licence & reliable transport.
- Police check within the last 6 months (or willing to obtain immediately).
- What you'll need to succeed.
$33 an hour
- At least 2 years in a high-volume call centre environment!
- Dealing with a high volume of calls/emails from vulnerable customers.
- As a grounds person your duties will include a variety of tasks such as:
- Experienced Grounds Person | Long Term Opportunity | Must Be Qualified |.
- Due to current project demands, together we are looking for someone with Stores experience as well as a strong work ethic and high attention to safety.
- While working in a supportive team environment some of your daily duties would include:
- Catering Assistant | Immediate start | Temporary Contract | Newcastle…
- Two current work related referees.
- Construction Labourers, Newcastle & Hunter Valley current projects, immediate start.
- Drivers licence and reliable transport.
- A current HR licence with a good driving record.
- On a day to day basis your duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensure safety standards are maintained.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.