jobs in Wadalba NSW
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores.
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming…
- Opportunity to complete nationally accredited qualifications in Retail.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic…
- Has some experience in a retail environment.
- With over 200 convenient stores, 1,000 amazing team members, and a huge range styles to suit every member of the…
- The Coffee Club is Australia’s largest home-grown café group with over 390 stores across the world.
- Our Cooks and Chefs create and deliver The Coffee Club meal…
- With 300 stores nationwide and over 85 years’ experience, we pride ourselves on giving our customers easy access to affordable fashion and accessories.
- We value our hard-working employees by offering a competitive salary, incentives, in store discounts, ongoing training & support and genuine career growth.
- We are looking for quality people to join our market research team.
- Suitable candidates will be well spoken and confident, preferably with a background in…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- There are also opportunities for market research interviewers (not call centre) in various cities throughout Australia, especially Sydney and Melbourne.
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.