jobs in Wadalba NSW
- Previous experience as a Disability Care Worker, Home Care Worker, Aged Care Worker or Elder Care Assistant are highly desirable.
- Your day may consist of:
- Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate.
- Use Micros to place orders.
- Upon completion of 760 worked hours and theoretical training modules, you will gain a nationally recognized Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216).
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Wearing correct Personal Protective Equipment.
- With over 200 clinics nationally, we are Australia's largest private diagnostic imaging network offering a comprehensive range of services including CT, MRI,…
Kim Waugh Racing
- Wyong trainer Kim Waugh has an experienced trackwork rider position available at Wyong racetrack located on the Central Coast.
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
- A current manual driver’s license.
- We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Trainee Auto Technician to join our AutoGlass team based at Tuggerah.
- All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
- This role will be offered as a permanent part time position,…
- Working with BP you will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career in retail along with 10% discount on store items, opportunity to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.