jobs in Wallan East VIC
Whittlesea Secondary College
- All classroom teachers may be required to undertake other duties in addition to their rostered teaching duties provided the responsibility is appropriate to the…
- Be working towards or hold a child related qualification: Early Childhood, Primary Education, Secondary Education, Outdoor Education, Human Movement, Youth and…
- Apprentice Plasterer position available to join our growing team.
- We perform a variety of work in both residential and commercial construction including:
- You will be responsible for leading a team of early learning and education professionals to deliver and enhance children’s care, development and education, in…
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and completing stock-takes.
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Plan and drive operational and retail excellence.
- Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and products.
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised business.
- Develop your career inside an award winning organisation.
- Improve ink waste on different projects.
$62,000 a year
- Previous and proven residential sales experience is essential, so too is a having a sound construction knowledge.
- To ensure all equipment is up to Australian Standards and all work complies with relevant statutory legislation, regulations and standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.