jobs in Warwick WA
$72,700 - $82,400 a year
- Extensive training in a dynamic retail environment.
- Contributing to all aspects of store operations; serving customers, stacking shelves.
- What's in it for you?
- With over 500 stores across a number of territories throughout Europe and South East Asia, we are proud of the fact that we provide our customers with the…
- As an Assistant Store Manager your positive attitude and a desire to go above and beyond will see you thrive in our fast paced retail environment.
- With a current portfolio of 50 Nike stores we are a team of talented and passionate retailers, committed to setting a new benchmark in retail.
Perth Central Business District WA
- If you love our brand and want to join a successful Australian fashion business, please send us your cover letter and resume today.
- What are we looking for?
- Our dream 2IC will support the store manager in driving sales and supporting our retail team.
- An essential part of the role is meeting sales targets, and…
- As the Assistant Store Manager of a premium fashion brand you are responsible for:
- Motivating and Coaching staff to achieve sales targets.
- A rewarding incentive program like no other retailer!
- We're a youthful menswear brand looking for a Assistant Store manager for our WA Harbourtown DFO store.
$49,500 a year
- We are seeking a well presented passionate retail manager who is looking to develop their careers.
- Our office specialises in matching retail professionals to…
$52,000 a year
- Each of their stores are pumping with energy and personality making it the destination retailer!
- You will be managing a busy location so you will come from a…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.