jobs in Waterloo VIC
You refined by:
- This has bought up the requirement to engage a Level 2 Desktop Support Officer on a contract basis for 8 months.
- Providing first level network support.
- You will also get the chance to shape the region by working on key infrastructure projects in the area.
- You will perform general civil labouring, spotting plant…
- Hays Trades & Labour have multiple jobs for multiple clients in the Ballarat Region.
- Our client is a large company across Australia.They provide landscapes…
$51.50 an hour
- Identify and document current business processes to create baseline understanding of current processes.
- Work closely with subject matter experts (SMEs), a…
- Your typical duties will include plant operation, trouble shooting, forklift operation, manual handling and routine maintenance.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience on Civil Projects.
- Able to participate in all heavy labouring duties.
- If you're interested and have the relevant skills and…
- Hays Ballarat are the preferred supplier of choice to Federal, State and Local Government organisations as well as leading employers in Health, Technology,…
- Servicing in both cities and towns in suburban and remote regions across Victoria, this electrical contractor is looking for a number of Electrical Trade…
- Opportunity for ample overtime, including weekends.
- Industry leader looking for a maintenance fitter for afternoon shift in a temp to perm opportunity.
$45 - $50 an hour
- The successful candidate will hold a tertiary qualification in town planning or relevant discipline and have a minimum of five years strategic planning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.