jobs in Waverton NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Promptly attending to phone calls and visitors to head office.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all employees at all levels across the business.
- Manage reception desk and answering incoming calls.
- Reporting to the Administration Leader, this is a mixed role of reception and administration.
- Current drivers license desirable however not essential.
- Answering guests queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Recognising and welcoming regular guests.
- Answer and screen all incoming internal and external calls in a professional manner and direct to the appropriate department or personnel.
- Coordinate the reception and meeting room areas.
- We’re currently seeking a Corporate Receptionist for an exciting opportunity with one of our facilities teams…
- You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule and may also have some retail or hospitality sector experience.
- It’s part of our success.
- All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with Children check (where applicable).
- All employees are subject to a police check and a Working with…
Bondi Junction NSW
- Now hiring at Shop 4/350 Oxford St, Bondi Junction.
- Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community…
Spit Road Dental
- Now hiring at 16 Spit Rd, Mosman.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.