Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Manage current client relationships through successful account management.
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce.
$55 - $60 an hour
- Develop and implement communications plans and strategies.
- Lead Internal Communications Activities on behalf of the business.
- Identify risks and implement mitigating strategies and monitor results.
- Work with the HR team to identify critical skill and competency gaps within the…
- Implement and drive continuous improvements across production using LEAN.
- The key responsibilities will be but not limited to.
- Relevant certifications such as Microsoft/Comptia and Cisco.
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as…
$250,000 - $275,000 a year
- With consideration of a potential IPO in the future, the CFO role will include reviewing and improving current processes while providing the Directors with…
- Working with state of the art equipment the successful candidate will be rewarded with a dynamic work role with a generous remuneration package.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Current 'C' Class drivers licence.
- Comply with relevant legislation and undertake learning and development as applicable to the duties of this position.
$42 - $50 an hour
- Review of current employment practices, particularly relating to casual employees.
- Candidates must also have a good understanding of relevant legislation and be…
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2-3 years is an essential criteria.
- 3 month contract with a view of permanency.
- South of the River Location.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.