jobs in Wishart VIC
- General duties such as labelling, sorting etc.
- Randstad is currently recruiting for casual container unloaders/general hands.
- You must be physically fit.
- Refer Customers to appropriate sales or service staff after ascertaining their requirements.
- They have recently become part of a global organisation and have a…
- (Backup answering phones at lunch time).
- Good accounting skills with minimum 3 years' experience.
- Reporting to the Office Manager, this is a busy, high volume…
- Knowledge of current EBA and awards.
- With a diverse range of company benefits, welcoming team and generous salary, our client is looking for an experience…
- Liaising with other operations team members, sales team and clients.
- An exciting opportunity has become available to join the expanding Staff Australia team.
- Our client, located in BENTLEIGH EAST is looking for some superstars to join their team.
- Speclializing in delicious baked goods, our client is expanding and…
$55,000 a year
- Our client is a leading company in the retail industry who are currently experiencing rapid growth at the moment.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices for payments.
- Answering Inbound calls using a dialler system in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to understand the technical needs and orders of our customers.
- They are passionate about providing innovative and ethical healthcare products to ensure customers receive the best possible customer service.
- The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a similar autonomous role and have exposure to the retail environment.
Be the first to see new jobs in Wishart VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.