jobs in Wodgina WA
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/Construction or equivalent qualification.
- Relevant experience as a Section Manager/Engineering Associate/Technician or similar…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate current experience in the following duties:
- FIFO Site Finance Officer opportunity 2 weeks on 1 week off.
- This position will be based in the Pilbara on a 2/1 roster, working 1 week of days and 1 week of nights.
- Relevant Supervisory experience in a previous role.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Maintenance Supervisor in a FIFO position within the Civil or Mining sectors.
- Maintaining a high level of safety standard.
- Current Dangerous Good Security Card.
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance.
- Multiple shotfirers required for a new project in the Pilbara.
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised).
- Mader are looking for Field Service Auto Electricians to jump in a brand new company ute and join us…
- Prospect of future career development and qualification up-skilling.
- Process Minerals International (PMI), a subsidiary of MRL, is a dynamic and rapidly…
- Supply a current manual Drivers Licence.
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets.
- Able to provide a National Police Check completed in the…
$187,000 - $195,000 a year
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on Caterpillar, Hitachi & Komatsu equipment.
- APPLY NOW or email your current resume with the position title ‘MINING - HEAVY DIESEL…
- Recent relevant mobile plant operating experience outlined clearly on your resume (including the make/model of mobile plant equipment operated under each…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.