jobs in Woodlands SA
You refined by:
- A Certificate III Electrotechnology (Electrician) Apprenticeship will involve:
- Plan and measure the layout of the wiring systems.
- Each year we take applications to fill our next wave of apprentices, and throughout the years we have had great success in attracting, developing and retaining…
- CERTIFICATE III ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION (Junior).
- A Certificate III Electronics and Communication Apprenticeship will involve:
- Submitting ongoing workplace evidence addressing the competencies within the Lineworker qualification is a requirement to obtain the Certificate III.
- Creative, artistic, good sense of fashion, intrest in music and alternative fashion a plus.
- Looking for a young creative intrested in the hair and fashion…
- Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- The successful applicant will be working in their engineering workshop working with medium to heavy guage steel,…
The Plumb King
- Seeking well presented and hard working apprentice to join our team.
- Call today to organise a interview 0406600597.
- Must have own tools and vehicle.
- Paid study leave to obtain your Certificate III in Business qualification.
- This entry level opportunity is designed to give you on the job experience whilst…
- Hold a provisional or full driver’s licence and own vehicle.
- Obtain a nationally recognised Certificate III In Glass and Glazing.
Community Housing Ltd
- CHL actively promotes safe working with children, a satisfactory police check is required for all staff and those with client related responsibilities are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.