jobs in Woolner NT
You refined by:
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
- Staff discounts on all of our group retail brands for you and your family • Discounted health insurance • Promotion from Within If you're considering retail as…
- Reporting to the Administration Manager, your role will provide a high level of reception and administration services, whilst ensuring the delivery of…
Department of Tourism, Sport and Culture
- And Culture related queries and/or refer to appropriate area.
- Sound experience in the use of computer systems, including word processing, email, electronic…
- Provide high-level administrative assistance, including diary maintenance, records and information management, filing, scanning.
- And in a professional manner.
- You'll also benefit from the variety and flexibility of a rotating roster across retail hours with weekends and evening work, and the perks of some days off…
- Must hold a manual driving licence and a national police clearance.
- We require self-motivated and passionate professionals with a hands-on approach to all…
- Tertiary qualifications e.g. Degree in Business Management / Information Technology (IT) or similar relevant studies.
- Experience and capabilities to this role.
- ResponsibilitiesCoaching, and motivating your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer serviceEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by…
- Possess a current Australian manual driver’s licence.
- Your duties will include undertaking all kitchen stewarding duties in an efficient and friendly manner to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.