jobs in Woolner NT
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual…
- The successful applicant will be available 2 nights out of Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 4.30pm and 10pm.
- Passionate about working in a team.
TLH Services Pty Ltd
- IT savvy with good working knowledge in Microsoft applications (or other similar applications).
- Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental…
- Experience in a similar role and/ or relevant qualifications in human services, employment services, community welfare, social work or community development.
Jewellers Association of Australia
- Due to ongoing growth in our retail business, a new opportunity has been created for a highly skilled jeweler to join our jewellery workshop team located in the…
- Exclude an applicant from this position unless it is a relevant criminal history.
- Maintain the integrity of personnel records ensuring accuracy of all data…
- We're making a difference in health & care through our leading health insurance, general insurance, modern Dental clinics, Bupa Optical stores, Bupa GP clinics…
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Relevant qualifications in social welfare, Aboriginal studies or associated discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to provide accurate and relevant cultural support…
- Cleaning and food prep in store.
- Assisting with customer service in store.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- Anticipate needs, coordinate and provide assistance with relevant papers/briefings prior to meetings.
- Demonstrated personal, interpersonal, written and oral…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.