jobs in Woolner NT
- Must hold a manual driving licence and a national police clearance.
- We require self-motivated and passionate professionals with a hands-on approach to all…
- Provide high-level administrative assistance, including diary maintenance, records and information management, filing, scanning.
- And in a professional manner.
- We will offer you a fun, rewarding work environment, training and career opportunities, reward and recognition and awesome team benefits and discounts across…
- Experience in reception and administration duties.
- Provide a reception and administration service to Clinic 34 clients and the broader sexual health program…
- Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and…
- A Guest Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete…
- Above all else, we are searching for a passionate individual who aspires toward a career in fashion retail and holds an interest in developing within the Sussan…
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Positions may be subject to pre-employment checks such as immunisation requirements, working with children clearance.
- Undertake project work as required.
- The successful applicant will be available 2 nights out of Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 4.30pm and 10pm.
- Passionate about working in a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.