$110,000 jobs in Lewisham NSW
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, and statistics), or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years experience in business analysis, process simplification and program management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing a team of software development professionals within a distributed systems environment.
- The right person will be technical and be able to inspire and grow a team of engineers at all levels.
- Strong business, operations and technical vision - Have…
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Graduating between August 2019 and July 2020.
- 10+ years of experience in designing and delivering effective field enablement programs focused on Sales and Sales Leader capability development, with a focus…
- BA/BS degree in a discipline that requires problem-solving, typically Engineering, Physics, Finance, Business or equivalent professional experience.
- Extensive IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer or partner-facing roles.
- 10+ years in leading government transformation programs.
- 10+ years of government financial modelling, business case development and treasury policy experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.