$110,000 jobs in Lewisham NSW
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Fully autonomous role, manage your own diary and schedule.
- Cover multiple residential construction projects around NSW.
- Monday - Friday with no weekend work.
- Renowned civil contractor operational for over 50 years.
- Projects ranging from high rise buildings to multi-use commercial.
- Tier 3 experience regarded highly.
$150,000 a year
- Opportunity to work with some of the most respected planners in the industry.
- Planner / Scheduler / Programmer required for a specialist Planning Consultancy…
$120,000 - $165,000 a year
- Top tier commercial construction companies.
- Projects ranging from $30M - $300M, commercial, education, healthcare etc.
- Site inductions and toolbox talks.
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- Highly collaborative and proactive team environment.
- Working within a dynamic, friendly and progressive organisation.
$200,000 a year
- Build and fit out projects up to $150m +.
- Work on a variety of projects.
- Our well established client has been operating for over 20 years and offer construction…
- Oversee utilities package on large civil infrastructure projects.
- Supervisor required to join a civil contractor to oversee a complex utilities package (Water,…
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Award winning and established construction company.
- Great opportunity to work in the busy Canberra construction market.
- Make sure staff are meeting KPIs.
- Assistant Development and Acquisition Manager.
- We are looking to speak to Acquisition Managers with residential and commercial acquisition experience to join a…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Shorten your commute with offices close to multiple transport links in the CBD.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a close knit team working towards the same goal.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.