- Based at The Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Park Campus.
- Availability for morning and afternoon shifts including weekends.
- Key aspects of this role include:
- Red Cross Shops sell new and donated clothes, accessories and homewares to raise funds to help people in need.
- Provide customer service and process sales.
- Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp.
- ISS is a global facility management company with over 485,000 employees throughout 46…
- Full Time Fixed Term until September 2020.
- The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services…
- We are now seeking a Aboriginal Employment Liaison, to work across Melbourne.
- Duties of the successful applicant include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- LPIC or equivalent experience working with Linux (Red Hat, Slackware, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo…
$28 an hour
- Take away cafe in Melbourne looking for Cafe Staff/Cashire that is friendly, can work in fast pace environment.
- Must have cafe experience at least 1 year.
- Number of vacancies available: 1 Office Location(s): Fitzroy Position Summary: Tenancy and Property Officers play a vital role in supporting the delivery of…
- Service Victoria is an Administrative Office within the Department of Premier & Cabinet and is charged with simplifying, improving and modernising essential…
- If you have the will… we have the way!
- Part-time, 30 hours per week.
- In this position you will make banking more of a conversation, from assisting customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.