$90,000 - $140,000 a year
- Privately owned builder with a fantastic reputation.
- Builder of choice for many private and public organisations.
- $1 billion turnover Australia wide.
$110,000 - $150,000 a year
- Leading Tier 2 commercial builder.
- Having won a $50 million project in Melbourne's Inner CBD Suburbs.
- They are in the market for a Contract Administrator to…
$130,000 - $180,000 a year
- Our Client is one of Melbourne's quiet achievers;
- They don't court the spotlight but go about their business effectively and efficiently.
$35 - $50 an hour
- Our client is a developer/builder of commercial and high end residential projects.
- They continue to deliver quality developments and have a strong pipeline of…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- This large Government organisation has a requirement for a Contracts Administrator to be based in the City- Delivery Office, for 6 months initially with a…
Nobul VIC Pty Ltd
- Do you have 4+ years experience as a Contract Administrator with a Commercial Builder (Tier 2 or 3 preferable) in Melbourne?
- If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
$65,000 a year
- My client is a well-established national fit-out and refurbishment contractor based in inner-city Brisbane.
- This company has a diverse portfolio, specialising…
- Do you want to join an award winning Australian owned industry leader?
- Are you an experienced contract administrator looking for a great career in a rapidly…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Our client is a major civil construction company with over 200 employees and rapidly growing.
- They have identified a need for a Contracts Manager to assist in…
- Established Electrical contractor with National coverage require a Contracts Administrator for their growing team.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.