- Outstanding candidates are encouraged to apply for positions now open at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre – a place where our normal days are extraordinary; as are…
- The Sentencing Advisory Council is an independent statutory body established under amendments to the Sentencing Act 1991.
- In this role, you will:
$85,297 - $96,759 a year
- The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) was established on 1 January 2019 to ensure Victoria's strong economic performance by growing industries…
- Work close to home in Box Hill Hospital.
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical…
- An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Health Information Services Department as a Customer Service Officer in a permanent capacity.
- Reference: VG/DHHS/ND/386094.
- The Department of Health and Human Services develops and delivers policies, programs and services that support and enhance the…
$68,884 a year
- Commercial Passenger Vehicles Victoria (CPVV) regulates the commercial passenger vehicle industry in Victoria.
- To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Permanent Part time position (48hrs a fortnight).
- Set shifts Monday-Wednesday 0730hrs-1600hrs.
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health…
- Health Promotion Practitioner (Graduate) - 12 month Contract Full-time.
- Those eligible to apply will have graduated from a Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences…
- Do you thrive in an environment where your work:
- Needs a quick turnaround time.
- Uses your excellent knowledge of document formats and file management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.